Rigid ENT Sinuscopes
High quality manufacturing, with a versatile portable design for ease of use
Optim’s line of ENT rigid sinuscopes are designed and manufactured to the highest quality standards. Versatile for hospital or office based use, the Optim rigid sinuscopes can be used with light source cabling, or enable portability and ease of use by connecting the Optim’s patented, ultra-bright Portable LED Light Source.
Optim ENT Rigid Sinuscope Advantages:
- Rigid Sinuscope with PLS eliminates cumbersome cords, providing freedom of movement during an exam
- Our patented light coupling technology, OptiLux focuses and shapes the light while delivering continuous light intensity where it counts: at the end of the scope
- Rechargeable batteries provide power for an entire day of use
- Universal eyepiece is compatible with add-on camera systems
- Optim Rigid ENT Sinuscopes are soakable, low temp autoclavable and Sterrad compatible
- Rigid ENT Sinuscopes are available in 3.0 & 4.0mm diameters, with a standard length of 175mm and 0 & 30 degree viewing direction.